Thursday, October 5, 2017

Truth about Las Vegas Massacre

Dear Reader, after pondering the event of last weekend for a while, I've come to a conclusion.  While many Americans are trying to figure out what an AR-15 is, or what a "bump stock" is, or why someone would commit such atrocities, I offer the only truth that can be had about such an event.  It is similar to the truth I offered in my prayers for mercy after the Sandy Hook Massacre years ago, which I still haven't gotten over.  But I know the "answer" to it, or the "explanation" for it, and indeed the "cause" of such things, even before they might happen.  So here it is:


If this isn't enough for us, then there will never be enough.
Lord, Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!  AMEN

Happy because of Jesus,
Pastor James

No comments:

Post a Comment